I stepped into a spiritual battle with a friend under siege, which, of course, placed me in line of fire. This is what God is firming up in me.
Take your stand and stand firm.
- On The Rock of salvation.
- In the knowledge and assurance of God’s Love.
- In the security of His promises.
- Fully dressed in the wedding clothes of Christ.
- Fully suited in the armor of God with spiritual weapons in hand.
- Constantly dressed in readiness with Lamps alight.
Stand firm in Truth – know what truth is…
- About God.
- About God’s Word.
- About His power, sufficiency, faithfulness, watchful care, eternal plan, and sure purpose.
- About the situation and circumstances.
- About heart issues.
- About the true battlefield and enemy forces in heavenly places.
Stand firm in Trust, earnestly and watchfully believing and expecting God to be God and do God.
- Be stilled in quiet faith – enter His rest where peace and calm prevail.
- Cease striving in own strength.
- Let be and know with assurance that God is God: the good God who works good in and for each of us, according to His perfect will, plan, and purpose.
Stand firm in Thankful praise and worshipful adoration.
- God’s throne in our lives is revealed and lifted high on the praises of His people.
- Praise bows the heart to submit to His will.
- Grateful submission to God resists Satanic influences, causing them to back off and flee.
- Grateful praise draws near to God who responds by drawing nearer to us, bringing us under His wings, into His shadow, hedged in by His Presence.
Stand firm as a Testimony of a faithful servant of God: keep living Him into life.
- Be His image bearer.
- Be His ambassador, knowing His authority over, in, and through you.
- Be intentional in faith, love, and action.
- Be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.
- Be His witness.
- Be found faithful at His coming.
- Be love as He is love.
- BE real – strive to BE simply because He is.
One thought on “Fight the Good Fight of Faith”
Wonderful Councillor, Mighty God ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person